Head over to our advice section for checklists and information that will prove invaluable whilst you are planning your property move.
We’ve helped hundreds of clients move to a range of locations across the globe, so wherever you’re moving to we can find a removal solution to suit you.
- Worldwide removals by sea, road and air
- Shared or exclusive sea containers
- Regular service to the continent
- Professional export packing service
- Motorbike / car / pet specialists
- Container storage
If you’re moving overseas, we suggest you start planning your relocation two or three months in advance to give yourselves enough time to sort everything out.
By using our network of partners we make sure that your shipment is dealt with professionally and efficiently. So we always recommend a door to door service for international relocations. As well as receiving the best service in the UK, you’ll have help with customs clearance and unloading and unpacking your belongings. We’ll even make sure that all the used packing materials are taken away, so you can focus on making your new property a home.
Our most popular services are:
We’ll arrange for a 20ft or 40ft container to be delivered to your home or our warehouse and packed with your belongings. The container is sealed and taken away for shipment.
This is generally the quickest method of shipping your goods, but to make it cost effective you’d need to be shipping something like the contents of a two or three bedroom house.
With our groupage service, you share a container with other people. The advantage of this is that you just pay for the space you use (subject to minimum charges).
We collect your goods and arrange for delivery to our shipping agents. The containers won’t be shipped until they’re full, so it usually means you’ll have to wait for your belongings to arrive (although if you’re relocating to a popular location, it often doesn’t take much longer than if you had a dedicated container).
If you’re just looking to send a few items overseas our baggage service offers an affordable solution.
- We’ll deliver boxes and packing materials to you.
- You pack your belongings (you’ll need to make sure all your boxes are suitable for a one man lift – take a look at our packing tips for advice).
- We’ll collect the boxes, and depending on the service you’ve chosen we’ll either take them to our warehouse for consolidation or send them on to your new location straight away.
- We’ll help with customs and quarantine clearance and provide kerbside delivery at your destination.
If you need your belongings transported overseas quickly, talk to us about options for airfreight.
Or read more about shipping your effects to some of our most popular destinations.