Get a Full Online Quote
Our Online Line Quotation form is a great way to get a written removal quotation if you are looking to move in the next few days or your schedule means you're too busy to arrange a home visit.
Here are a few helpful hints for completing the form:
- Trying to recall the items you have to move from memory can lead to furniture being missed off the inventory so, we recommend that you walk around your house with either your tablet or phone and add the items for each room as you go.
- When you add furniture like bookcases and filing cabinets remember that you will need to add boxes for what you have stored in them.
- As a rule of thumb, the contents of a kitchen unit needs 1 large box.
- Remember to take into account the loft, garage and any items in the garden.
- If you have items which are not on the list add them to the notes section.
- Also, use the notes section to add details about items which you want us to dismantle and heavy items such as an American style fridge.
- We will need to know about access for the lorry- let us know if you think a double-decker bus would have trouble getting down your road and make sure you include full addresses so that we can double check.
- Let us know if you are moving on a Saturday or Sunday - extra charges do apply.
- Once you submit the form we will calculate the resources required and email you a full written quotation. You will also receive an inventory of the furniture for your reference.